Taking care of your emotional health has a wealth of benefits. Usually when we are bogged down by emotional issues we find it very difficult to concentrate on anything other than trying to make it through the day. This is because the way trapped emotions works is that they cause the brain to continually replay whatever emotion that is trapped, again and again, causing us continued distress. Until that emotion is released. This process is very tiring, exhausting even. It makes it very hard for us to do other things, especially things that are good for us.
When we choose to put our emotional health first and take 100 % responsibility for our emotional health, our mental health automatically stabilises, and we start to see improvements in all other areas of our lives too…
- Leads to feeling balanced, peaceful and able.
- Leads to a desire to take better care of yourself – usually in all areas of your life.
- Physical improvements – you’ll want to eat better, lean more towards a vegetarian diet, and exercise more.
- Spiritually – you’ll be more open to deeper connections and enjoy nature more.
- Financially – you will be able to get your finances in order
- Social relationships – these change, you will find many improve dramatically and some drop away
Embarking on a journey to heal yourself from all your emotional wounds is not not an easy journey. You will be faced with many aspects of yourself and your life, that aren’t always pleasant to experience… BUT, once you allow yourself the opportunity to start to heal, you will be astounded by your inner transformation and how dramatically your life can change.